Knowing is half the battle, so we've compiled a helpful list to aid in understanding the member application process. And don't fret, we're here to help!
Steps to Becoming a Member
The below list outlines general steps to becoming a Findlay Kitchen Member. Items on this list may be required by regulatory agencies or by Findlay Kitchen. Some requirements may be waived by Findlay Kitchen if not applicable to ones specific business.
- Schedule a tour of Findlay Kitchen, by reaching out to email@example.com. Tours are typically held Tuesdays from 10-11am.
- Complete the online Member Application Form. We will review within 10-15 business days and schedule an interview with the applicant if there is kitchen capacity, and if we are able to currently support your type of business.
- During applicant interview, Findlay Kitchen staff will review licensing and regulatory requirements specific to the applicant's business.
- Applicant completes a Process Flow Plan for their product(s) and submits to the Ohio Department of Agriculture.
- Applicant obtains ServSafe Certification.
- Applicant provides proof of liability insurance.
- Applicant pays $200 security deposit and $150 Annual Membership Fee.
- Applicant completes any additional licensing or certifications required by the Ohio Department of Agriculture and/or the Cincinnati Health Department. Applicant supplies a copy of licenses and/or certifications to Findlay Kitchen staff.
- Applicant completes Findlay Kitchen Orientation Class and is now a Findlay Kitchen Member!