Knowing is half the battle, so we've compiled a helpful list to aid in understanding the member application process. And don't fret, we're here to help!
Steps to Becoming a Member
The below list outlines general steps to becoming a Findlay Kitchen Member. Items on this list may be required by regulatory agencies or by Findlay Kitchen. Some requirements may be waived by Findlay Kitchen if not applicable to ones specific business.
- Tours are held the first Tuesday of each month at 10 AM or by appointment.
- The Membership process begins with the online Member Application Form. Findlay Kitchen staff review applications every 2 weeks. Once submitted, an applicant interview will be scheduled if there is Kitchen capacity and we are able to currently support your business type.
- During applicant interview, Findlay Kitchen Staff will review regulatory and licensing requirements specific to your business type.
- Applicant obtains Servsafe Managers Certification..
- Applicant provides proof of liability insurance.
- Applicant completes Findlay Kitchen Orientation Class and is now a Findlay Kitchen Member!
- Applicant pays $200 security deposit and $150 Annual Membership Fee.
- Applicant completes any additional licensing or certifications required by the Ohio Department of Agriculture and/or the City of Cincinnati Health Department, with the help of Findlay Kitchen Staff.