Knowing is half the battle, so we've compiled a helpful list to aid in understanding the member application process. And don't fret, we're here to help!
Steps to Becoming a Member
The below list outlines general steps to becoming a Findlay Kitchen Member. Items on this list may be required by regulatory agencies or by Findlay Kitchen. Some requirements may be waived by Findlay Kitchen if not applicable to ones specific business.
- Schedule a tour by appointment with our Incubator Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to see our facility and amenities in person.
- To start the membership process, fill out the online Member Application Form. We review applications within 10 business days. An applicant interview will be scheduled if there is capacity and we are able to support your business type. If we are not able to bring your business on at that time, we will recommend alternative options with our community partners.
- During the interview, applicant will review their business plan/goals as well as provide samples of their product for tasting. Findlay Kitchen Staff will review regulatory and licensing requirements specific to your business type.
- Applicant obtains Servsafe Managers Certification.
- Applicant provides proof of liability insurance.
- Applicant completes Findlay Kitchen Onboarding Class, including signing of Handbook and Use Agreement, and is now a Findlay Kitchen Member!
- Applicant pays $200 security deposit and $150 Annual Membership Fee.
- Applicant completes any additional licensing or certifications onsite that may be required by the Ohio Department of Agriculture and/or the City of Cincinnati Health Department, with the help of Findlay Kitchen Staff.